Leaving For Kota Kinabalu

I am leaving for Kota Kinabalu shortly. Few times I have been to Kota Kinabalu but those were few years ago. Not only I stopped at KK but I resumed my journey to Sandakan using the main road. We passed Kundasang and few mountny areas. The road was not paved. Along the way we were fighting to remain our body fixed to the seat. By the time we arrived Sandakan our muscles already shrink and painful and need little bit of rest to recover. It was 22 years ago.

Then I travelled to KK quite frequent when I worked with MAB. After I left MAB, no more trip to KK. After 17 years I am coming back again to KK. This is not a holiday trip but a business trip. Let see what I can update in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog