The New Model

I was at the hotel entrance and there were kiosks selling bicycles, paintings and other decorative and children items. While waiting for my recess to end I stopped by at the bicycle area. I love to see these bicycles model because they are unique. They are not mountain bike bicycles but very casual for cycling on the road. Obviously they are imported.

When looked at it, I tried to imagine cycling along the beach or water front during the breezing season. It must be wonderful. The price was not that expensive but very trendy. I asked the sales man who would buy the bicycle? He showed me the photos of the club and events that explained the market is pretty good. Do I need to buy one? Oooo......no I dont need one. The mountain bike is waiting in my studio to be repaired.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog