KLCC Garden and Water Park

Today is the last weekend of school holiday. When looking at my small children, I feel so guilty for not taking them for holiday. Finally I promised to bring them to KLCC Water Park. It just a small water park meant for small children. I know they would enjoy playing and soaking in the water plus the weather is not that good. The temperature soars especially during night time. I hope this a good idea to bring them here.

We woke up early and my wife was busy cooking nasi goreng in the kitchen. Everybody is excited especially Yusuff. As usual I asked Ubai to accompany me and packing the food and clothes to put in the car. Right now the surrounding and embient is gloomy. I am not sure whether it is going to rain or because of haze. Now the number of children in the pool is increasing. In a while there would be more people are coming. It seems that are ignoring me right know because the are engross with the water.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog