What To Eat?

We returned to hotel about 6.00pm. It was almost dark and time for maghrib. Few of my friend request for seafood dinner. It was too early for me to eat. I had already eaten too much for the day. Breakfast at the hotel was amazing. During the presentatuin and question and answer I ate two kuepow (steamed bun). Then having another lunch. Wow that was really too much.

When I reached my room, I need a good rest and a shower. I thought of going into the pool but the pool was not big enough and quite numbers of people in it. Hhhmmm......what should I do next. Lets walked along the see front and see what I can get. Perhaps I can have a very light dinner. As I walked along, there were many stalls selling all sort of seefood. They looked very appetizing but too much for me to swallow.

I think KFC is just nice for me....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog