Visiting The Orphans



I finished my duty around 12.00pm and immediately rushing to my hotel to check out. Our next trip is to Kuala Trengganu with a very special mission. On the way we stopped at Restoran Liza for lunch. I was having lunch with Bolok the day before and would love to enjoy sambal sotong and plenty of fish and seafood BBQ again with Ubai.

We thought of staying in Kuala Trengganu for a night but Ubai proposed to go back to KL after our mission accomplished. I agreed with him. At least I can take a rest and celebrate my birthday with my family. How nice it would be. Through out the journey, I was enjoying my dreaming until Ubai woke me up when we reach at Kuala Ibai. The lunch really leaving me flat like a punctured tyre.

I have lost their contact numbers. All I could remember, he told me ealier that he runs a food stall at Pasar Payang. That would be our first location. I have been once to Pasar Payang nearly 17 years ago when I bought a batik silk for my wife. We went upstairs to in search of Abdullah and Bilal. There were no sign of them. The area was quiet. I approached a man who was preparing a noodle soup and asked about Abdullah and Bilal. The man quite puzzled and seemed not recognise them. After spending for few minutes we decided to proceed to an undecided journey.

I have another chance to make it and I was convinced that I would able to make it. I have to have faith in Allah to get us close to them. I have been to their house once, and brought by my local KT friend but that was during the night visit where I could not recognide the surrounding in the dark. Finally I called Muhammad to know the name of the village and its directions even he himself have not been to their home. It is Kampung Bukit Tunggal.

Ok...we have the clue now! The traffic was slowing towards the SZA bridge. It was already 3.30 pm. The weather was humid and bright. I asked Ubai to drive slowly and observed for the kampung sini.... Oooo... Ooo..
. We saw the sign to the left before the traffic light. As we entered the Kampung, now we noticed that we were confused by the directions. We drove round and round the kampung until we got stuck. Oh my god....what were we supposed to do. There were many kampung by the name Bukit.....

I was almost gave up until I met a young man and asked about the house. I have to gather the right words and description and explained in details to that young man about my friend's (arwah) family. After a deep thougt, we were directed to the house.

When we arrived, the door was opened and suddenly was shutting. I gave salam repeatedly and managed to squirk the door. Alhamdulillah Abdullah was there and immediately I entered their house. They are my friend's children. They are totally orphans having no parents (mom n dad) due to cancer. They just like my own children.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog