Do You Need One?

I used to buy magazines especially something related to home deco and garderning. I only enjoy the pictures and vetting through from page to page repeatedly. That was the first round of browsing. Then only I read the articles that attracted my eyes. Sometimes I would tell my wife that the deco should be like this instead of like that. Similarly I would comment about the garden and how it should be arranged and landscaped. You know how to deal with a person for being so cerewet about everything. That is me and myself...hehehe

After massive renovation combining two houses into one, I think no need for me to buy home deco and gardening magazines anymore. I have finalised everything and happy with what I had right now. The only problem is how to store my numerous colors of plumeria. And how to prevent my passion for plumeria from growing.

I always told my children that I have picked up a wrong course. I should not be an engineer but instead an artist.....hehehe. The fact is we were never destined for what we were planning for.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog