Where Is My Reading Time

Since I returned home from Turkmenistan, hardly I could find and manage my time to read. I try very hard to finish my novel but I just failed. There is a novel entitle Bourders still sleeping inside my drawer in the office. I have read half way through but I never know when to complete my reading. I am still reading another novel at home but still a long way to go. I never give up though, but the mood and the time is not with me now. Oh god......it has been 4 months and yet I am struggling to finish them.

Sometimes I just love to be stationed or working overseas apart from being far away from family. I would have plenty of time to read and concentrate on my hobbies. Can you imagine that each novel I could finish within two weeks. Four books I could finish within two months. Dont you think it is great! When I was at the bookshop at KLIA yesterday, I thought of buying books but my inner self just told me to stop! Stop for being foolish.

I think everybody would agree with me that time is flying incredibly fast. Day after day, week after week has passed and yet so many tasks unfinished. Are we just being lazy or mismanaged our time appropriately? Oh dear......actually I am run out of steam now.....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog