The Classical Painting of Turkey
.
These are the pictures that I took from the hotel lobby. They are classical paintings of the local scenes and cultures. I dont know how much do they cost but they are real good. I wish I could have one of those especially the one that potray the scenery of Sultan Ahmed Mosque. While I was walking around the compound of the book shops I bought few printed pictures to display in my room.
.
Can I be an artist??? Yes..sure I am and without realising I'm already an artist in a different way. But I am more to stitch art rather that a pure painter. You can browse my previous narrations in my write up together with photos. Few years back I was at Karyaneka near Jalan Conlay, Kuala Lumpur meeting few artists. My intention was to find an artist that could teach my children how to be a good painter learning right from basic. Again due to time constraint, I have to forget it. Recently my wife asking permission to send my children Nur Syamim and Ikhlas for painting class. I agree to it and just wonder how my wife going to manage it. Hhmmm.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog