The Classical Turkish Music
That morning I was roaming at Taksim area which is popular with its shopping street. It just like any typical shopping area in Europe. It was Sunday and not many people yet since it was a week end. I was told that few shops will open but some may close their business. I was enjoying myself taking pictures and looking anything surrounded me. While I was strolling further I saw a stationary shop to my left. Being cautious, I entered the shop and browsing few cards and books that might catch my interest. At the same time I was listening to the music reverrating gently through out the entire space. It was so nice and soothing and I started to pay attention to the music. I went to the counter and asking a lady what kind of music. She showed me the CD and I asked her to play another track. Finally I picked it up and pay for 7 Lire. This is an original CD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog