I Got My Indoor Plants

When I came here, I try to make my room lively and pleasing. I went to town to get a carpet and few plants. The price of the plant at the pet shop is so dear. I dont think that it worth to buy for a small plant for USD12. I ask the girl around the office where to get the plants with reasonable price. Some of them mentioned that they grow them at home. Hhhmmmm...... I dont think that was nice for me to beg from them. Anyway I keep on searching. The spring already came but hardly to find flowers in the area. It is so boring.
.
Today, Sunday and the weather is improving. I went to town with my friends. I just wanted to have a hair cut. That was all. In the barber's shop there were many kids waiting in line. I waited for a while finally reluctant to wait further coz my friends were waiting outside. We went out to Bazar. There I saw few people selling old goods and luckily I meet this old lady was selling plants. Not many. Only a few pots. I asked the price and she said only 40Manat for three as shown in the pictures. I got three of them and I put them nicely on my study table.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog