My New Teapot
I bought this teapot today. It was not expensive, and cost me only 110Manat or 5USD. It is so cute. It is made of metal and coated with paint inside and outside. The handle is made of metal coated with plastic PVC. The design is very nice with blood red apple and look very original and country and nice to place at my kitchen rack. Hehehe....... . So I can display a row of kettles and teapots near my small dining table in the kitchen. I intended to have this teapot since last two weeks but better not to hurry and worry about it. There were two but today left only one. I got no choice instead to grap it quickly and immediately after I change my money. Hhhmmm... the Manat against USD is becoming stronger and anticipated that Manat will further strengthen the value. Make few fellows start to worry about it and lessw spending is better now.......... can I control it??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog