Already In Hanoi

Our flight delayed for 10 minutes.due to late arrival the flight from Phuket. Surprisingly the flight MH 756 was fulled of passengers. I never thought that people would like to travel to Hanoi, Vietnam. It was a smooth riding and without bumpy of air pockets. I tried to sleep but my eyes and brain just refused to totally shut. Hhhmmm...let me continue to read the news paper.

About and hour later the meal came. This was not good at all. Can you imagine they serve me with roti canai and curry ayam? I never experience before having this kind of meal during my numerous flights. Come on MAS you should maintain your reputation as a first class service for aircraft cabin. Dont let us down....

We arrived the Hanoi airport about 4.15 local time. The airport was relatively quiet which reminded me of Turkmenistan. After settled our baggage we straight away took a taxi and ushered to the New Vision Hotel at Old Quaters. It was so different where you can see motobikes on the road like a group of bees.

It took 45 minutes to reach the hotel and it quite a long journey. What intrigued me was the building is quite slander to the top rather extend to the sides. After checked in, performed our prayer we are ready to roam around the city.....yiiihaaaaa......come lets join us!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog