Sri Petaling Mosque

Years ago, I used to come to this mosque every week. If I was too buzy or lazy, at least I would come her every month. After I left Malaysia to work abroad, my visit to this most grafually disappeared. Actually I have no excuse not to.attend and listen to the sermon of a learned ustaz.

Every Saturday night there is a special program arranged by the group so call Tabligh talking about iman and amal. There would be a special speach or bayan by the eldest from local alim or foreign jamat after maghrib and would end up about 9.30 pm. Why we need to be reminded about iman and amal? All are about the life after death or life in the hereafter where all the deeds that we did in the world will be questioned in front of god. Everybody will be resurrected and faced the court of judgement and all the deeds even as small as an uota will be counted. People can never escape especially the mischief and everything including the body, the creation of Allah will become an honest witness. Do you believe it? This is what iman is all about. Telling you the unseen things that exist before your mind. Through iman, the amal will blossom and they are like a pair of wings that in need of each other. I am not trying to convince and preach my readers to belief but this is faith and reality that we have to ponder. This world is a station for a short stop for us to gather and prepare or ration before proceed to a very long journey to final destination which is eternal.

Yesterday, I went to Sri Petaling Mosque with Ubai and his friend Azran. I missed this place so much and the last trio was two months ago. I was feeling guilty due to my entanglement with duniawi I was unable to spend time here. Insyaallah I would make every efford to come here again fortnightly. After Isya I smsed Bro Qasim to have teh tarik with me. Almost two years we havent met and he is the one who used to take care of me when I was a student abroad.

This world is temporary. One day we will leave whether we like it or not. We will bring nothing when we are sent to the grave even if we are a billionaires.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog