Where Is My Gold Fish

I have lost count how many gold fish I have thrown into the pond. The last one I have thrown two weeks ago when I bought 6 gold fish near Country Home. This is the place where I got my gold fish. When I reach home from office I would stop for a while to feed the fish. Lately I saw my gold fish never surface anymore. Are they hiding under the water lily leaves or they were dead. If they were dead, their bloated body should surface on the water. But I can see my small guppies and sword tales.

Now I know who to suspect! This must be a tabby black cat fishing my gold fish. Every morning I saw him sitting by the pond with a curious and serious look to catch my fish. But how was he doing that trick? Perhaps he caught by using its claws. Hey tabby! You better watch out! I dont want you to have the same faith like mister and misses frogs. No......I'm not too cruel to kill you....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog