Shopping At IKEA

I have no definite plan yesterday where to go apart from sending my daughters to a piano lesson. The class will end at 10.00 am. Finally I decided to go to IKEA and visit my old friend that I have lost touch for more that 15 years. I asked Ubai and Kiss to accompany me as well. Lets we have a wonderful week end and see how the world would offer us. Oooo....oooo....I haven't got my salary yet and this month already over budgeted! Never mind not to worry about it.

I normally go to IKEA early morning to avoid overly crowded with window shoppers. Hhhhmmmmm......there are people going to IKEA buying nothing! Sometimes they bring along their grand dad, grand mom, untie, uncle, small children and toddlers roamung around the whole sectuon of IKEA. You would feel it is just another festival, especially during the week end.

As for me, I would grab the one that I planned to buy and straight to the counter. But sometimes ( actually most of the time....hehehe...) you got attracted to the displayed items unnecessarily. Finally it would burst your budget! When you bring along your children it would become worst. You have to pay the amount you never expected!

You know what did I buy? I bought few sets of dinner plates, to replace my casserole bowls that I used to serve my guests that I bought in Bradford, England for the past 20 years. I need a change in style and a change in presentation. It will look more lively and entertaining when you serve your guest.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog