Balik Kampung

I am planning to balik kampung. Yes, I miss my mom and it is time for me to visit and cheer her up. My last trip to my home town was somewhere in December. Of course she came to my house in certain occations where my sister took her along when they were coming to KL.

I am planning to drive home tomorrow with Ubai. My wife refuses to go because she has to take care of the remaining kids. It is ok. I called my mom two days ago asking her whether she wanted to go to Langkawi? She answered no. She would rather stay at home and engage in her ibadah such as reading quran, solat and resting. I could understand her preferences coz in her age she needs a piece of mind.

Our journey may take 5 hours drive. I am not going to drive and Ubai is the one to drive. Perhaps we would take a break at Tapah R&R for a hot nescafe tarik. We may arrive about 1.00 am. I should call m wife today to put the curtain fabric in the car boot that I bought for her at Fella.

My plan to go to Langkawi need to reconsider. Anyway it just a day trip, and I only need to buy chocolates. I promised my mom to take her to my brother's house and she mentionef she has something to deliver. Ok....I am really looking forward to return home....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog