Carry Me Home

We departed from Dungun about 7.00pm. The whether was ok and hopefully we can reach home before 12 midnight. On the way I received a call from Hj Moktar asking me why there was a long traffic jam at Sg Ular. Then I remembered we were experiencing a traffic jam at the same place some where around 11.00am on the way to Dungun. There was a police road block. Why they need to continue the road block until at night? Any serious case they were handling. We were also stuck in the jam on the way home at the same place!

Yusuff was still actively playing around in the car and disturbing Sarah from time to time. Sarah started to scream whenever her brother disturbed her. Ok just ignored them they just mere kids.

In the hibghway there werent many cars compared to the North South Highway. Since there are no lights along the hilly and zig zag highway, my wife asked my son to put on the high light. It could be dangerous if not enough light to lead the way. I was so tired and my eyes was almost closed.

We reached home nearly 1.00am and I just walk straight to bed to get my self ready for the next morning activities.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog