A Present For Adah

Everyday, my daughter, Adah would ask me where is her birthday present. Today is almost a month her birthday has passed. I promised her there would be a special present for her but I always forgotten to get one. One day I asked her what she really want. I thought of buying a teddy bear but too many teddy bears and soft toys on her bed. One day she came to me and asked for Saidina. I could not figure out what was it but I think this is something like Monopoly.

I think it would be good for her to play with her friends and siblings. I thought of to bring her along to buy the present and she would love it. If you have many kids like me, there are plenty of demands and attention that you need to focus and to balance their demands so as not to be bias to one another. But dont worry coz those are challenges that you need to deal with. Your wisdom are always counted.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog