Going To SOGO

Yesterday was a last day sale at SOGO. At least you can get discounts for few percents and save some money. It is not easy to budget the expences coz so many things you need to buy for your family and lastly for yourself.

I asked my wife whether she needed anything. I said if you needed anything just followed me if not we have to wait for the next sale. On the way we picked up my daughter coz she wanted a pair of new shoes. I took Ubai along so that he can take care of Sarah and Yusuf. I bought two pair of trousers for Yusuff but nothing for Sarah.

I did not think that I need something to buy. I just wander around like window shopping whether there are new things around. I went to gents shoes and look around if they have the design that I would admire. I can say that the design was not sophiscated or not many choices to what I experienced in Istanbul or Europe. The majority of the shoes have a round and square shapes that look so old fashion. Am I a fashion concious? Hhmmmmm......not really but I have my own taste and style. I have bought few leather shoes earlier from Istanbul. The quality and design almost similar to clark shoes that I used to have from UK. Another problem when you buy shoes, you have to really check the mark which parts are real leather. Some of the shoes dont have the mark and it is difficult to determine they are really genuine leather.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog