My Exotic Plumeria

When I reached home yesterday, I saw my new frangipani already blooming. But not in its full bloom yet. May be I got to wait by this week end to enjoy the full bloom. I didnt know what to call it but my fb friend Exoticmatahari Plumeria wrote to me it is to be called Pinang Peach. I think yes, bcoz refering to the layers of colors it demostrated the similarity of it. Infact I have ordered few exotic species with different colour and shapes from my fb friend EP but are yet to arrive.

I never thougt that we never have a club for plumeria addicts. It just a coincidence that I love the plants because of its vibrant colours, shapes and fragrance and sharing the hobby and interest with my few friends. Today EP tagged me to join the fb club called Plumeria Addicts. Now I may have a new pool of plumeria addicts to share our same interest.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog