Engross Into Her World

Sometimes I feel exhausted to keep up with the advance of internet and mobile technology. Being an 'otai' it is quite challenging to equip ourselves with new knowledege and system. I think my children can cope better compared to myself dealing with IT technologies. We were born in a different era not like our children were born with computers. I remembered my student days that computing is a phobia for me. Only lately I manage to work with computer because inevitably you are forced to use it. I have a friend, just because of computer he wanted to quit his job. Was that funny???

Now, can you imagine my little girl got addicted to smart phone just because she would prefer to watch Upin n Ipin in the Youtube? I can not believe this. She just 20 months old. Not even know how to speak! But she knows how to open and seach the Youtube. Then she will be quiet and engross herself with the movie. You look at the picture and it explains everything.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog