From Bali, Indonesia

It started to bloom after almost one and a half years. What can I say? Yes, I am so delighted to see this wondeful flowers and its fragrance. But where should I plant it with my limited space? I have to explore my creativity and make the best out of it. Possibly, I should graft with other matured species to it and creating additional vibrant of colours.

I bought only the cutting when I was in Bali in December, 2010 with my children. On the way to Ubud and the volcano site we stopped at the plant nursery where I asked an indon lady to make a cutting for me to take home. You can follow my story in my blog earlier. I knew my children were getting bored when I took much time to haggle the price. Anyway this is not the exotic species and just an ordinary colour and shape to add up to my collections.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog