Plumeria Addicts

One day when I opened my face book, I was invited to joint the group Plumeria Addicts. Then I went to the group and there were many members who were already addicted to Plumeria Frangipani. Wow....we are sharing our common interest and hobby. This must be very nice to know many people around the world and get few tips from experienced breeders. When I checked the list of members, as expected, I saw the of Che Mat already there. Can I be considered as experienced breeder? I am not sure about that. The problem that I am facing right now is the space.

Last Sunday I received my mail order from EP. There were 4 cuttings altogether. Three I ordered and one was given for free. Thanks EP for your prompt sevices. Firstly, I thought the orders will arrive in a poly bag. But they were cuttings and I need to plant them immediately. I knew that the cutting can last longer but only for the hardy one that about to turn into a woody branch.

Now I have the additional colours or species called Bridal White, Bali Whirl, Kaset Slip and Reddish Orange. If I were to have a huge land I might be a serious collector. Now what am I going to do is propogate the plants and sell them at the market. I believe there are many enthusiasts that like to enjoy this hobby out there.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog