Returning From Kerteh

Driving to Kerteh from my house was about 4 hours. We arrived at Awana Kijal Resort and Golf Club about 9pm. Luckily, Ubai drove all the way from KL to Kerteh. The assignment was posponed from morning to afternoon. If they informed me ealier, I would rather catch a flight from KL and return in the afternoon. Yeah...there are few clarification have to resolve. Hhhmmmm......I am not going to write something related to work. I hate it!

On the way home I called Tengku for a short meeting at Kemaman. He will fly back to South Sudan the next day. When I reach the bourder of Kemaman, I called him again to fix the meeting point. We met at one reataurant that I already forgor the name for an hour before I continue my journey. We talked about the past and current situation of South Sudan.

I just wonder, shoul I be in Kerteh during construction period? Hhhhmmmm......let me have my second thoughts.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog