Chocolate Oh Chocolate

I like chocolate very much and I suspect all of you are the same. I still remember when I was a student chocolate used to be in my bag. Those for my lunch and sometimes brunch! Whenever I was free, I would take a train from London to Bradford to play with my nephews. I never forgot to bring along few bars of chocolates for them. They loved chocolate so much and whenever they ate, the chocolate will smear their faces. My sister would scold me and insisted not to bring chocolates anymore. Now they have grown up. This was 25 years ago.

Similarly, all of my children like chocolate very much. Whenever I return home from my travels, I would stop at the free duty shop to buy chocolates. The problem is they can eat and finish them within a day. They are like piranhas. I used to tell my wife to hide few of them but they can sense the location and my wife give it up.

I bought plenty of chocolates recently at Langkawi Island. The chocalates are cheap because of free duty status. I bought all sort of chocolates and hoping that this time around the chocolates can last long. Today I found out that few bars already missing. I asked Ubai to keep them secretly and allowed 2 bars in the fridge at a time and hoping to last for a week. Let see what will happen and how quick it is going to finish.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog