He Is OK Now

Yesterday, when my wife dropped Yusuff at the kindergarten, he asked my wife to go home. No need for my wife to wait for him. He is ok now. I think he is enjoying himself learning and playing in the kindergarten with his new friends. It was a joy for me and my wife. Usually he would demand my wife to wait for him and if not he will express his tantrum by kicking everything near him.

Last night he came to me and showed me the books that his teacher gave him. I asked him to read and tell me what was inside the book. It was just a tricky questions I posted to him. Sure he still unfamiliar with alphabets and it would take times for him to recognise and understand. Finally I asked Adah to help and teach him.

Being a parents and also a father, it takes time for us to understand the character of each child. The demand and attention might be different from one to another. You always need to balance up and weigh everything before you conclude any decisions. All you need to do is to remain patience, even you might think that everything is already balanced and equalled but yet there are complaints and comments that you need to judge wisely. I, myself would not know whether I am a good father. Forgive me if I am wrong.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog