Brace Her Teeth

Last Tuesday I asked my wife to take Adah to dentist. I thought it was time the dentist to check and evaluate her tooth. Do you know what happen? Her front tooth is growing but it twists at 90 degree position. Can you imagine that? Hhhhmmmm......in other words....she need to brace the front tooth to align back into its correct position.

One day she came back from school and told my wife his school mate (obviously a boy) mentionef that she has a pretty face but the teeth were so bad. I laughed..and teasing her. Never mind we always can cosmetic the teeth and repair to get its correct orientation.

Now Dr Ahmad had already braced her teeth. He said it wont take too long to get back into its correct orientation. Ubai had his teeth braced when he was 13. Balqis also had her teeth braced when she was 13. Now Adah at the age of 8. Can you imagine that?

Now she feels shameful to speak to her friends and even she turns away when I want to take her photo. Anyway let see what will happen next.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog