The Vibrant Colours

Do you know what are these? What?? Can you mention it again? ...... Sorry....your answer is wrong. These are my new socks that I bought from uniqlo the Japanese apparel. Just to try the new taste and trend instead of having darker colours. Another reason is it would make it easier for me to choose the sock according to what day. Perhaps if Monday I would wearing maroon. If Tuesday what colour should I wear? Oo...oooo....now it makes my life difficult. Never mind I always can alternate the colours!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Mohamad said…
hai baru sedar nak add colours to your life ke. Aku dah lama dah dari UK lagi, dari baju, stokin, sweater dan ehm2 pun colour kena matching Not
Abu Ikhlas said…
ye la mat....nak ceria ceria skit....lagi pun tukar style skit....tapi kalu nak pakai suar merah berderau tu masih tak mampu la...hihihih

Popular posts from this blog