Leaving for Hanoi


Next week I am not coming to office. I got one week leave. Wow....what a happy moment for me to refresh and rejuvenate myself to become a younger person. Hahaha...just kidding. I dont think that I am going to become younger and even never young at heart. Let it be just me!

Tomorrow I will leave for Hanoi, Vietnam. This is my 30th country that I am going to visit. I bring along Ubai with me and it is a travelling of a father and son or I may say my best friend? At first I thought to take him to Bali but I changed my mind at the last minute since I have been to Bali for three times.

I thought to fly with Airasia but when I checked the price, it was about the same with MAS. It is better to fly with MAS for comfort and convinient. We will depart from KLIA by 1.45pm and ETA at Hanoi at 4.15 pm local time. We have not planned what are our activities but will manage once we arrived.

Hanoi, here we come!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog