Souvenir From Hanoi

If you come to Hanoi or Vietnam particularly, you will amaze with their handy and delicate craft especially embroidery work. You can find embroidered items such as table clothes, duvet covers, drawings and many more. You would admire their quality of art works at a very reasonable price. The motives normally ranging from flora and fauna and also sceneries and object. As for me sometimes there are hard to repudiate and you are tempted to ask the price and lastly inevitably you must have one.

I bought few table clothes for table of six. One I am going to present for my mummy and one for my mummy in law. I wanted to buy an embroidered duvet covers but I could not make up my mind. Tomorrow is my last day to shop and hopefully I will make a correct decision.

I was lucky to have a chance to observe the embroiderers making some painting works using glossy treads with beautiful colors. For a potrait they took for months to complete. I admire how patience they were to remaind focus and concentrate to complete the design. In fact few of them were handicaps employed by few generous hearts. You can look at the product attached. They are gorgeous, magnifecent and incredible.

I love embroidery and I could claim that I am good at them. Nowadays time just not permit for me to focus for my wonderful hobby. Sometimes I feel that if the price is so cheap why I need to do on my own again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog