Baklava

You all pernah dengar atau makan tak Baklava? Kalau tak pernah tahu, let me brief you for a while but if you never experience munching it, I have no other choices but to provide you real Baklava. Hehehehe...... Baklava ni adalah manisan like biscuits or pastries soaking in sugary liquid. There are many types of Baklava and they are randomly mixed with nuts such as pistachio, almond, hazelnut and cashewnut. For those who are free of diabetes, you are encouraged to try because your sugar level is not sensitive like a yoyo. It is so...so...sweet and delicious. Now the suppliers have packed Baklava in a colourful and gorgeous container. If I'm not mistaken' Baklava originated from Turkey and Mediterranean countries. I thought of buying them for my next home leaves, and everybody is invited to experience the splendid taste of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog