Another Incident I have to Tolerate


My YM always online when I was in my room. I could see anybody visible especially my children. Of course I will immediately buzz them for chat. I chatted with Hadi and wished him happy birthday. Suddenly he said that my wife wanted to talk to me and asked me to call her. I dialed the number and waiting patiently for her to pick up the phone. I thought that she would like to talk about our spoiled washing machine that need to be repaired.
.
My wife greet me with salam and before she said anything, she requested me not to panic. Of course when she said that I would be more panic and insane to receive the news. I felt that my throat stuck and my stomach cramped. The operation that Shamim undergone was still fresh in my thought. Oh God what next? So I asked her what happened? She said that Shahadah swallowed a 20 cents coin and stuck at the throat. She try to pull the coin out but failed. She pumped her back but the coin would not drop. Shahadah face was turning blue. My wife said that she was panic as hell and after a while she was ok. But the whole family was chaotic. I remained silence don't know what to say and just let my wife finished her narrations. I asked my wife to give her a water and let the coin flow into the stomach. Finally İ asked her to take Shahadah to the clinic and I will call back later.
.
I was having a shower after getting Lia to have a bath. The phone was ringing. My first thought must be my wife. I let the water rinsed my body and the warmth gave me a bit pleasure. After I got myself dressed, immediately I dialed home. My wife answered and suddenly she was broken into tears. I was stunned and don't now what to say. I let her expressed her emotion. She said, she has done everything to take care of them and the guilt of what happened still playing in her mind. She said Shahadah was scanned and the coin is in the stomach. The doctor said that the coin will exit safely and not to worry about it and to check every time she be in the toilet.
.
Dear my beloved wife,
.
You are the apple of our eyes and you are the best woman in the world I ever had. You have sacrificed enormously that I can never pay back. I will value all your sacrifices for taking care of our children forever.

Love,
Ba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog