Dear Hassan


Dear Hassan,

I think it would be appropriate to pen down the reply to your email here. It would be more meaningful and added to my nonperishable memories. Thanks for the reply anyway and it must be very grateful of you to drop by even with a few words only. Did you remember the picture attached above? Sure you did. I still owing your hospitality and if you were not around during that time, I just wonder how could I ever landed to Paris. Such a great and romantic city. Should we make another attempt to have an evening tea with Datuk Shake? Come to think of it, I missed that chances when you invited me that day. I was so exhausted for feeling the cramp of my muscles. We walked and talked for too long until we reached home about 1.00 a.m in the morning. Can you imagine that. Now, I just wonder when will I be in Paris again. Hey, you know the CD that I bought, Gregory Lermachal? He passed away more than 2 years ago.
.
When you were in Jakarta, I received a massage from Zul. In fact Zul gave me your contact number. I dialed but the line cannot go through. It was a wrong number given by Zul but I managed to email you. Yes, Jakarta is a very memorable city for me. Bigger than Kuala Lumpur and it is a heaven for those who like shopping so much. I went to Jakarta several times for a business trip. In fact I've been to Masjid Kebun Jeruk with a local guy with a motorcycle going through all the traffic jam. We were driving from Jakarta Selatan cross the Central Jakarta to reach the Masjid. Did you try Nasi Padang next to the masjid? It was awesome!!!
.
Going to Brunei.... hhmmm.... sure I will have another visit and definitely I will inform you. By the way don't forget to check out my blog ok.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog