Dear Mountain View


I would like to express my special thanks to my fans and visitors who like to drop by and enjoy to read my blog. As I mentioned earlier, I only write about my family, hobbies, events, my travels and something that attracted me especially about lives and this revolving world. I try to forbid myself from writing about my work or extreme politics that could distract my peace of mind. The ultimate aim is to let people enjoy reading my blog and sharing few information.

When I about to write something, I would view the numbers of my increased visitors and would expect some constructive comments. I would also review my chat box and would try to answer them appropriately.

There is one visitors that really attracted me. He or She is from Mountain View(MV) California. I have noticed that MV has followed my blog regularly. I am not sure whether MV is Malaysian staying in USA or American. I am also not sure whether MV had dropped any comments and messages in my chat box. But I really appreciate your visit, MV. You inspire me to write more and challange me not to leave my blog unattended.

MV, I do like to know you and hopefully you can disclose yourself and we can become friends. As part of my appreciation and my solemn gratitute I would like to present this flower for you. A sandpaper vine that blooming with sparking velvet purple colors as a sign of gratitue and appreciation.

Please leave few words when you are visiting again.

Cheerio...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

nama saya naik x bang????
hehehheheh...saya selama ni silent reader jew...xtau nk komen ape dah....tp suka baca...siyes best...lagi2 bab2 ada pets,bunga & taman2 ni...hehehe...
then sejak abg start tulis guna BI...sy baca jew....kihkihkih....xkomen pun....
anway...memg bagus....sy suka...
cerita original....like2....
thanks....

p/s:pnjg lak komen kalini...
:'D
Abu Ikhlas said…
Arep

Thank for visiting. You are in my heart.....hehehehe
heheehhehehe......
:'D
i amsterdam said…
Cantik bunga ni..

Hmm.. entah2 lepas ni MV tak nak datang lagi :D
Ghazali said…
From saudi with Love ...
Abu Ikhlas said…
Ghaz,

From Malaysia with love too...

Popular posts from this blog