My Plumeria





I have more than 10 veriaties of plumeria. I have the maroon, swirl red, yellow, purple, orange, pink, white and so on. Are they already ten that I mentioned? Not yet but some colours they have bit yelloe or orange here and there to the petals. I am still propergating different colour right now.

The smell of plumerias is very nice. The strong smell can breeze through to my leaving area. Such a magnificent smell. How can I make the essense from plumeria? How do I extract the fragrance? Can somebody help me to develope a perfume. I have abundance of plumeria flowers laying on my garden. The balinese like to offer their prayer using plumeria flowers. They also use the flowers for spa and incense to permeate the smell in the rooms and its surrounding.

Just look at my newly blooming plumerias. They can last for weeks and beautify your garden with their sparking colours.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog