My Very Last Minute Shopping

I was actually thought of to buy few paintings. The prices vary from on painting to the other depend on the artists. The famous arist obviously produce a good master piece and no doubt about the quality. But some you can get it cheaper with reasonable quality eventhough the artist is not famous as Van Ghouh.

We are paking to go back today and our flight is about 1.30 this afternoon. We have only two hours to do last minute shopping. Myself and Ubai quicly walked to the art gallery near by to have few paintings. Yes we got them and the prices were reasonable. I bought 4 of them. They are great and potraying the culture of the Vietnamese. I would recomment anybody to came to this shop for painting.

My next question is where to hang them?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog