My Week End Schedule




For the past two weekends I was fully occupied with my family matters. I hardly having time to look after my little garden. It is due for fertilising and pruning. My creepers on the pergola reclining towards the grass area and need to pull back and tie. I am afraid the whole creepers would succumb to collapse if I dont take an immediate action, especially my beloved sandpaper vine. My plumerias need to be transfered into polybags and few of them I need to graft to other plants.

This weekend I am bit free but my routine to visit my little girl Kizz and sending Mim and Adah to piano class is going on as usual. When is the time to sit down with Ikhlas and teach him about maths and science? Eerrrggggg......my time is running out and I need to reschedule everything. I am running out of steam!

The other weekend will start school holidays. We are planning to balik kampung to attend the wedding feast. Initially I thought of to let go but....hhhmmmmm... After that I might drive to Kuala Trengganu to visit my friend's children. Since I have lost the contact number, I got no other choice accept to meet them at Pasar Payang. On the way back got to stop at Dungun to send Ubai. He will complete his holidays very soon and I will miss him very much.

I thought of to continue my ribbon embroidery work this weekend. I really hope it would materialise of what I have planned so far..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

i amsterdam said…
Isn't it nice to have a normal routine weekend? We hardly have weekend routines, beyond our control :(
Abu Ikhlas said…
Rop,

Some of my plan need rezo disturbance....hehehehehe

Popular posts from this blog