To Study In London

Yesterday I messaged Wanaina to his FB inbox about the rental cost for a single room in outskirt London. Today I received a reply from him informing me that a single room cost around £70 to £100 pounds. Oh my god! I cannt believe the price has increased that much. When I was there the weekly rental for a single room was only £28 the most. Hhhmmm....it was 25 years ago. If a student is to study there, he may need pocket money minimum of RM 3000 per month. When I was there I was supported with £240 per month which include everything.

Ubai is going to finish his diploma March next year. And I intend to send him to UK to pursue his degree for a year. There are few universities that accepted a diploma direct to final year degree. If he is going to continue in the local university, he needs 3 to 4 year to complete his degree. When I calculated and sum up everything it is more economical for me to send him abroad. Not only the economic point of view that I considered, but many other reasons I have viewed and thoughts.

I have not decided or finalised the selection of the university because there are many other matters to weigh and consider. At this point of time, I only asked him to focus and concentrate on his study and obtain a good result in his diploma. To find money and manage the plan let me think about it.

That what people said, 'To sacrify for children is beyond limit'.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

i amsterdam said…
Life anywhere is expensive nowadays :(
Abu Ikhlas said…
Rop
Yes everything is expensive.....who is going to take care for us????

Popular posts from this blog