International Book Exhibition PWTC

After the weddind feast I asked Ubai and Ikhlas where would you like to go? We still have plenty of time to jalan jalan. Then I remembered there was a Book Exhibition at PWTC. Then I leaded Ubai to PWTC from Flamingo Hotel. The cars were snailing at MRR2. I got to direct Ubai to Keramat and passed to Jln Semarak and taken right turn to Jln Tun Razak. Ok now you just drove straight to PWTC. Ubai is quite courteous when he drives a car. Not like me, quite brutal and rough....hehehe. May be F1 attitude already buried inside me....hahaha what a perasan.

When we nearly arrived PWTC there were many people going in and out of the building. I can see grandparents, small kids, teenagers, toddlers , and even babies in the strollers. Aiyoo....so crowded. I instructed Ubai to drop us first while he managed the parking. We took the fisrt tour and I found the books that I wanted for Yusuff i.e. Smart Learning and reading. Oh my god I dont have enough money to pay and asked to pay via a credit card. They dont accept it??? Aiyoooo....now I need to que for teller machine. People were increasingly filled the building. I hate this kind of situation where I stuck in the crowds. I perambulated among the crowded lane in search of the books. There.......and I grabbed three of those i.e for malay, english and jawi that cost me for nearly 300 ringgit and pay the casher. I thought we better go now and I might be suffocated if I like to walk around some more.

By the way Yusuff was very happy when I showed him the books.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog