Ribbon Embroidery

My project to start ribbon embroidery has long gone. I need to revive back! Dont ask me what happen to my smocking dress project. Everything is slowing down and to restart and regain momentum is the hardest part. I always told my wife and my children that if you want to do anything lets be istiqamah i.e. Consistency. Even we manage it in a small scale but the result is magnificient instead of doing things haphazardly.

Last night I took a chance to browse my ribbon embroidery book. I try to inculcate the enthusism back to start with this hobby. I try to learn various method of stitching to make petals and leaves. It was not difficult and easily done I supposed. Then I told my wife to gather all my materials and put on my study table. Yeah....I am ready to start....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog