My Morning Grumbling


Yesterday, a school teacher called my house. She asked my wife to pay for my daughter school fees. Special fee cost for RM200. PIBG fee is for RM550 and payment for food is RM750. Altogether the amount is RM 1500. When I visited my daughter last week, she told me about the fees but never for special fee. When my wife asked the teacher what is special fee, she said everything was explain in the letter. My daughter will bring the letter when Iam going to pick her up this weekend. Hhhmmmmm........these are the fees for one child. How about for many children like mine. I feel the pinch now. Wow....Now I need to create my book keeping account for each penny to be spent. Should I????? Oh no..no...I might be calculative if I were to start having the book keeping. Forget about it for a moment and just relax. By the way I already told myself that what I have spent is mine and whatever in the back is below to Allah. I just a custodian of the money or properties. Once I die, everything will be transfered to another custodian. This is the facts of life!

Ok lets forget about it. Dont let this monetary things start to entangle our mind. For the past few days I have been following my friend updating his FB about his travels around Balkan states. How fortunate he is to travel alone. I better check with him how he managed his travels. I also have a plan to travel around the globe insyaallah. While I was driving a car yesterday, I started to count how many countries I have visited so far. Started with Thailand , and it grew to another 29 countries, and my recent visit was Vietnam. Now Winter Sonata adventure has been locked in my year planning schedule.

Recently my American friend asked me whether I have been to US. I politely answer no. But the intention to visit US is still burning but not in near time. Perhaps I should wait until MOUNTAIN VIEW gives me an official invitation. ........
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog