I Want An Ice Cream


It is not easy to deal with children especially the small one. If you refuse to fulfill their needs or desires they might show their temper tantrum. The worse is when they are willingly express their tantrum in the public just to get your whole attention. Do you know how to deal with them? I must admit that sometimes I fail to control them but it seldom happens to me. What I would do is ignore their request and show them my big eyes. It means I am serious. In this matter my children understand me better. But they are clever enough to trick my wife because she is so soft and always end up in tears. Well, I usually never give my immediate answers but I play around with my feelings.

Everyday Yusuff would request my wife some money for an ice cream. There are two suppliers available near my house. One is my neighbour who use to sell a stick ice cream or ice cream Malaysia. It is only 20 cents per stick. It is cheap. The other one is an indian owner who use to ride his motorbike around our housing area with a big box of ice creams he carries on his motorbike. When he approaches my house he will ring the bell louder just to attract my children especially Yusuff.

Simetimes you can let them have it but not all the times. Yes, it is nice to lick and suck the ice cream especially during hot temperature but it may cause continous coughing if you have it frequently. Then you must use your judgement to allow or not. Children tend to be persistant if their request are rejected.

My wife made a complain to me about Yusuff persistantly asking for ice cream. Well I said to her, why dont you do it and it is not difficult. Let he have hundreds of them and you can rest in peace to deal with his tantrum. At least I can share the ice cream with Yusuff....hehehehe...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog