Redeem My Points

While waiting for Adah to finish her piano lesson, I asked Ubai to have a drink at Papa Rich. Actually we just had our breakfast at home. To wait Adah for one hour is considered too long. Let relax and have a nice drink and I can complete my reading from The Star and what are the news that really inspired me. Yeah .....news about Chelsea winning the Champion League and Kelantan championed the FA Cup. Others merely extreme politics accusing this guy and that guy. I could dsy dirty politics.

Once Adah had finished her drink, we went to the Travel Inn to redeem my points and claim for bag packs. I knew that Ikhlas needed a new bag to school. Ubai said he also needed one for himself. After calculating with nearly 120k point that I entitled, I took 4 bag packs. When I reached home, Hadi asked for one. The other one left, let my wife to decide who should own the last bag pack.

I thought to have the Pierre Cardin but it would be better for them to own it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog