Halitosis or Odor Breath

Dont be surprise with the title. I am not going to teach you about dental or orthodontic but just to share my experience about bad breath. Thanks for for John-dental for visiting my blog and provides benefit informations about dental care.

After reading about halitosis from his blog, I ask Ubai whether my breath is bad or not. I took a deep breath and pushed it out and asked Ubai again whether I had halitosis. His answer was no. Thank god my breath is ok. So I can confidently talk to anybody about anything now.

A person who experience halitosis would realise that they have bad breath. But people around him especialy a person next to him will feel displeasure about his breath. What should we do if a person who is speaking to you having a bad breath? Should we directly tell him about it or let he himself notice it? You just cannot simply catch you breath and bring to your nose and smell it. It just impossible.

Would he be very embarrass if I tell him that he got halitosis? Or in a nice way I give him a chewing gum and let the bad breath absorbed to it. If you are having halitosis people around you will feel irritated especially when he is eating something. He might leave his food in order not regurgitate.

One thing that you must realise, if you are speaking to somebody and in reply he try to close his nose, ask yourself......you might experiencing halitosis.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog