The Embroidery

I am not very sure whether the younger generation recognise the art of embroidery. In Hanoi and in Vietnam generally, you can find the embroidery like duvet, table cloth, purse and bag almost everyway in the Old Quarters. If you are a tourist and ask about the price, you might be shocked if they quote a very expensive figure.

If you walk through few shops or kiosks in a mall in Malaysia you could find embroidery works which are from Vietnam or China selling like hot cakes. In KLCC there is one kiosk selling beautiful embroidery works. But the price must be many folds from what you can get from Vietnam.

I bought few embroidered table clothes and laundry cases to bring home. Few of them I would present for my daughters. I failed to by a duvet cover just because of 10 dollars different. Hhhhmmmm....I hope I am not regretting for what I have decided.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog