Happy Birthday

Tomorrow is the month of June! What does that tell you? Ok....this is the. 5th month of my employment. Hardly to see any saving into my bank account...huhuhu. Does it indicate that my salary is not enough or I need to reorganise my expenditure? Or there just no barakah? Oh no! I need the barakah in the first place. Life without barakah is meaningless. So what should I do? You need to work out how to make it barakah. Barakah is eventhough it is small but it is enough for you and for you to share. Reduce the extravaganza spend only if it is appropriately necessary.

There are many birthday to celebrate as well and many present to buy. I still have not bought any present for Adah, for her birthday. On the 6th would be Kizz birthday. On the 15th would be my birthday. Sarah would celebrate her birthday on the 17th and Ubai on the 20th. Wow......we might celebrate our birthday party together with the prayers that we would live in the good of health and happily ever after.

I have decided with my wife that we are going to celebrate our common birthday this coming Saturday. Since tomorrow is a public holiday, I would go to Tesco and market for grocery. We would make a red velvet cake. I would cook nasi briani and roasted chicken. My children would blow the balloons and decorate the house. I would request the to have a nice and beautiful dresses. Then we would take photo together. It would be a close door party. Dont you think it is nice?

Ooopppsss.....I need few cuttings of heliconia to be decorated at the living area. For sure we are busy celebrating the occasion.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ya akhi;

Jangan silap on the concep barakah ... barakah tak semestinya you have millions and millions of money in your savings!!!!

Barakah nih datang dalam pelbagai bentuk:

a) You still boleh senyum walaupun tak ada savings
b) Family yang ceria
b) You boleh tidur lena malam
c) Tak sakit sakit dan mengeluh 24 jam
d) Feels happy
e) RUmah you nampak sejuk
f) Garden garden you berbunga

Dan macam macam lagi dalam bentuk positives vibes

So jangan terikat ngan duit ...duit bukanlah segala galanya

Dari orang Jauh ... you-know-who-jgn-xstich-tak-menjadi-jadi-tu!!!!
Abu Ikhlas said…
My dear, you are absolutely true...

Popular posts from this blog