Papparich

Here I come again. Today, after sending my daughters for their piano class, I took a short break, having a splendid iced coffee at Papparich. The drinks are just awesome. The ambient surrounding and the smoothness of sentimental songs blended well and produce a gorgeous feeling. Now I am enjoying the iced coffee....wow it is so good! This is my relax station while waiting for my daughters to complete their lessons.

I like the interior very much. It is a simple romantic yellow lighting combines with the set of kopitiam furniture that look vintage and rustic. Now the rendering of Chicago's song Hard to Say I am Sorry. Can you imagine that? Those are songs from the 80's and 90's. You can never find those kind of songs and melodies nowadays. It is so retro......
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog