My Gallery

Yesterday after returning from work I brought all the paintings that I bought from Hanoi to the shop for framing. At this moment I dont know where to hang them to the most suitable place. Few of them I would hang into my childten's room. I hope they will like it.

There were few printed drawings that I have when I visited Paris years ago. I almost forgotten about the posters and suddenly Ubai wanted them to place in his room. Then I asked my wife to find me paintings that I purchased when I visited Athens. Luckily she managed to find them. Altogether we frame for 10 paintings and posters.

Then I realised that I need to hang at my other house which I intended to convert it into a homestay. This must be a bright idea. I already told Ubai to cover all the holes and smooth the surface before we put a final paint.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog