Wall Clock

Everytime when my mom comes to my house she would express her beautiful quote to me,'Hang ni Raja Palembang boleh beli tapi jam tak mampu nak beli'. Do you know what she actually meant? She said that, I can affort to buy expensive items but the cheap clock I refuse to buy. Everytime whenever she try to find time, she has to ask around. Especially to find out time for prayers.

I can understand her predicament. Even I myseft too have to ask my wife and children for time. Luckily, I would have my smart phone around lately. I have bought few wall clocks from IKEA but never last long because they are cheap. After a month the clock tend to spoil again due to its minute engine got problem or the cardboard inside got twisted.

I take note of my mom's complaint. I have the intention to buy new wall clocks.There are many places that I need to hang. But being so choosy to select things, it end up I have to wait until I find the right on. Please bear patience with me please. I just cannot simply buying them from the shop without considering my interior isn't it?

I already got the idea what type of wall clock that I prefer. Initially I would like to buy a grandfather clock that I can put at the corner of my leaving area. But it would look too'Datin' which I detest. Finally I got the idea to find something simple and vintage like in the picture. HAHAHA......Hopefully I could get them before my mom's next visit. Hopefully there will be no more complaint.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog