Lets Gardening

I have a long break for about 10 days. I dont think that I am going to have similar opportunity in future to have long leaves. There are few other long leaves that I might possibly take. Those are Hari Raya and year ending. All together I have another 17 days. Next week is time for me to be in the office. Time to crack my head to organise and coordinate my consultant and contractor. Hhhhmmmm.....am I doing the role as consultant? Oooopppssss......not now to think about work. Leave them behind and lets talk about something else. Yes...talk about my little garden. It would be better isnt it!

Today I have so many thing to do to my garden.
1. Clean my water lily pond - I bet there were Mr frog and Mrs frog romancing in the pool last night. Their drumming sound really disturbed my rythm of sleeping. Sure millions of eggs already there to convert into todpoles. This is the most difficult part to deal. This job I give to Ubai.

2. I am going to propogate the moss roses. Let Hadi helps me to put the soil in the poly bags and I will teach him how to grow them.

3. To propogate my plumerias. This is also and easy task.

4. Prunning other. plants to have a better shape and decoration.

5. Fertilise all the plant. It has been three weeks I have not done it. At least every two weeks I got to fertilise them.

Immediately after asar we will do it. Let me bring everybody to work for my garden.

Today I have a wedding invitation at Flamingo Hotel. I should go there early in order not to spoil my plan this evening.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog